We have a slower schedule in the summer. We do this because taking a rest is an idea from the scriptures. We also know that familes have a variety of events and vactaion plans. So here is what to note
- Storytellling in Worship - Pastor Dave will include a “telling” of the biblical text for the summer series while the children are in the service, before they leave for Children’s church.
- Children’s Church - Kids start in the service but leave after the first 15 or 20 minutes for a time of crafts, games and lessons.
- Sunday Evening Study - this group will continue until July 22 @ 6pm in Rom Chapel
- A Bible Study on Paul will begin in July - contact the office.
- Worship in the Park on July 29 - we meet at Fireman’s Park in Monona for worship and a picnic.